Muscular but skinny

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 6:52pm
via Android

Hello my friends,
I would like to Ask you for help. I'm 17 years old. I have trained since New Year and I didn't get weight. I think i eat quiet much, but my weight all this time equalls approximately 65 kilos (I'm 1.87 high). Of course, my appearance improved really nice but i'm still disappointed. Could you tell me what can i do better? I use additional proteins but I can't change. I look skinny but I'm muscular. :c

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 8:40pm
via Android

It's unusual to tell a guy, but ignore the scale! It's possible that you gained muscles and lost fat.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 8:43pm
via Android

Okay. I understand. But I was skinny before and I still look skinny. I didn't have much fat so where are these lost kilos? :)

09 Apr
You said your appearance has improved, so you have probably lost some fat, even if it's just a little bit, and gained muscles. Also you haven't been working out for a long time now, so just keep at it and maybe try to eat even more.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 8:50pm
via Android

My brother was like 65 kilos really really skinny 10 years ago, He is now about 90 kilos and like 5% fat. He eats a lot, 5 times per day but he does special diets all the time depending on what he want, gain weight, grow muscles, etc.
He also take proteins, vitamins and lot of other stuff. He goes to the gym for at least 3 hrs everyday except sundays.

You cant change your body from one day to the other.

09 Apr
I would like to talk with your brother
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 4:39am
via Android

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your help :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51