Need help with motivation!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2015 1:45pm
via Android

Hey there,
I suffer from severe social and general anxiety. Im self consious about my body... need someone to help me get the motivation to work oit aa lease 3 days a week! Anyone up for a tough challenge??

09 Apr
Feel free to message me love. Xx
09 Apr
10 Apr
I'm down for the challenge!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 2:19pm
via Android

You are beautiful love. Don't be self conscious. Easier said than done, I know. But you just have to get up and find all the things you LOVE about yourself and go on that. I set my goal for working out at 4 weeks a while back, now I do some type of workout every day no matter how big or small. Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk (: Just remember. You can do this

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2015 6:29pm
via iOS
What helped me a lot with lack of motivation is setting a goal for yourself each day. So instead of looking at yourself after you workout and seeing little progress toward where you want to be, you can look at yourself and know that you reached your goal. Just telling yourself that you will eat certain foods and do a certain workout and then doing it will give you a reason to be proud of your progress.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2015 6:33pm
via iOS
You look great. Keep up with the workout. You are already on your way to a new journey. Beauty is developed from within!
Apr 9, 2015 11:02pm
Hello
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 7:41pm
via iOS
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 8:21pm
via Android

Buy some new clothes, shoes and supplements for your gym, that will do wonders to your motivation.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 4:31pm
via Android

Yes i need help with motivation

Rungirl_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 2:09am
via Android

Buy a good old-fashioned calendar and hang it up where you have to see it several times a day.  Decide how many days a week you want to workout.  Write down  how many minutes you workout each day.  Nobody wants to have the empty calendar staring them down. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51