What does everyone eat when they are sick?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 12:04am
via Android

I ask because I have a cold at the moment. And to be completely honest I eat whatever my body tells me too. Saturated fats and high glycemic carbs. It's on like donkey kong haha. But any suggestions I will appreciate.

10 Apr
porridge
10 Apr
Hope you get well soon :) im like you i eat anything thats even if i have an appetite lol
10 Apr
Vitamin c, oranges , kiwi. chicken soup lots of vegetables :-)
10 Apr
Soup, boiled chicken, green tea, digestive biscuits, & soup. Wish I helped
10 Apr
i eat soup, and lots of fruit. And i drink always tea with sugar or honey when i am sick
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 12:05am
via Android

Soup!

10 Apr
Haha yeah I will be eating chicken soup tonight after I hit the gym. Dr grandmas orders haha
10 Apr
Aww good! But yeah, that's all I want when I've got a cold. That and ginger ale go drink
10 Apr
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 1:42am
via iOS
I'm all about the home-made spicy chicken noodle soup. Sometimes Szechuan. Spicy spicy spicy to burn those suckers outta my system! I avoid junk food though coz that tends to make me feel worse!

10 Apr
That's my problem is junk food when I am sick. Idk why I don't even like junk food. I turn into a pregnant chick while sick man.
10 Apr
High sugar & cheap carb crap man! You'll crash even harder!! Flood that body with lots of hot & spicy good old-fashioned chicken soup with vegetables & wholesome loving! I also sweat it out like a Mf'er while drinking lemon & mint water
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 1:48am
via iOS
Can I also say that, after looking into why I kept getting shitty bugs, I starting taking a vitamin C & K tablet every morning & haven't had a sniffle since. That was 5 or 6 weeks ago & the kids have been sick. I researched it and both were recommended for people who do workouts that put strain on the body
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 1:52am
via Android

What's the dosage on it. I have some pretty kick ass multivitamins I take everyday. I usually sweat it out at the gym I think this cold will get its ass kicked tonight in the gym thought
Hashtagbeastmodecamp!!! Haha

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 1:31pm
via Android

Honey, anything spicy, fruits, veggies, no dairy, lots of water

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 2:21pm
via Android

I prefer honey and tea with berries

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51