Your workout story?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 11, 2015 4:09am
via Android

What motivated you to start working out.?
Was that a person,a movie, a video.
Share your story.

13 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 4:31am
via Android

Seeing all these girls on my social networks with crazy beautiful legs, stomach, and ass' I want that

11 Apr
on my last birthday i decided to get in shape so i started running on my incline treadmill then i found Xhit PopSugar and lots more on Youtube it really motivated me i was 15 kilos heavier last September i found Xhit expecially & fitness Blender are my motivations they talk to you the whole way through encouraging me to keep going.Then i introduced weights to my workout & abs.I want a set of abs i hang pics up in my gym to inspire me everyday i feel stronger & ,healthier.My body has totally transformed muscles i never thought i...
215 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 12:53pm
via Android

I've never really given working out 2 thoughts haha

When I had my youngest son in June of 2013, it was the worst! Not in the sense I had a difficult pregnancy, because I was extremely blessed with both boys, but when it came time for the labor part? Omg I wanted to kill the doctor (who I later found out wasn't an actual OBGYN). Long story short, something went wrong with the epidural I guess. Didn't wear off like it did with my oldest and I wasn't allowed to get up because I fell every freaking time. I was so mad at all of them!
Fast forward to months later, I still can't walk up stairs without falling, etc. Now here it is almost 2 years later, and I've finally decided to do something about it. I don't fall anymore when I step up or down on any raised surfaces and I can run alot better than I could, but that was the kick in the a$$ I needed.
I'm 23 and I want to be able to enjoy playing with my kids without getting tired and weak!

So here I am!! (: Wanting to build up more strength in my arms and legs, as well as work on tightening and toning my belly and booty (:

I spared you all the horrid details but that's the main of it (: If anyone has had kids and is questioning whether they can do it? If I managed to overcome it, you can too!!

159 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 6:44pm
via Android

My first inspiration was watching Linda Hamilton doing chin ups in Terminator-2 when I was 7yrs old

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51