via iOS
Starting a new diet. Wanna lose 10 pounds. Any motivation ? Need some
26 Apr
They motivation will come once you see the scales GO down trust me
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 3:27pm
via Android

Idk about you, but it actually helps me to get a picture of the body you want from Google or wherever and post it up somewhere you'll see it every day.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 5:46pm
via Android

I agree with Jeremy! Although I've never had to struggle with a weight problem, I still find so much motivation looking up pictures of my "body goals". Gives you something to look forward to!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 12, 2015 1:33pm
via Android

Hi Jana,

I think you have a good goal, and I thought I'd offer a little help. Each pound of fat you're going to burn is going to be roughly around 3100 maybe 3500 depending on how much water intaking per day, however I do not know your height weight or age to get your BMR. I can roughly say that you'll be burning 1600 calories without working out. This means that your body is going to help you get to your goal faster than you think, just make sure whatever you eat doesn't consist of high sugar, sodium, saturated, or trans fats and is more nutritional value than anything. Drink only water and never soda or alcohal unless your doing a 80:20 rule. Eat 5 small meals a day, 1 meal every 2 hours this will increase your metabolism to start burning more consistently at a higher rate. You can be at your goal in roughly 48 to 60 days, if you can burn 300 to 500 calories 4 times a week.

Best of luck.

12 Apr
Thankss! That really helps :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51