What is a healthy rithm to lose weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 2:00pm
via Android

Im losing weight at the rithm of 1.1 pounds per day. It is a healthy rithm? If its not: what is a healthy rithm? Any information about that issue is welcome thanks :3

12 Apr
Generally, about 1 pound per week is considered a healthy rate of weight loss, which is approximately a daily calorie deficit of 500 calories.
15 Apr
Check your weight in the morning, best time.
15 Apr
Morning before you eat will give you your actual weight.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 6:45pm
via Android

For how long and how often have you checked your weight. If you just checked one day and the day after it's very inaccurate because your weight depends a lot on hydrated you are or how many clothes you wear. I really doubt that you lost that much in one day.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 12:50pm
via Android

I check everyday always without clothes and at the same hour and i lose this everyday i dont understand because im eating good

14 Apr
That's odd. Maybe you should slow down a little bit with your diet. You don't look like had to lose much weight.
15 Apr
You don't look like you need to lose weight at all.... Checking that many times Isn't good. You're obsessing and your weight changes throughout the day. How tall are you and what's your goal weight.
15 Apr
To answer your question 1. 1 1/2. Or two pounds a week is healthy. If you aren't at healthy ideal weight.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:25am
via Android

Samanta im 1,50 metres and my goal weight is 40 i weight 47 now

15 Apr
Kilos i mean
16 Apr
You're already at a healthy weight, so now you might concentrate more on toning than on losing weight.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51