Any that battles (and wins battle) with MAJOR sweet tooth please help!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 2:38pm
via iOS
Hey to my fellow skimblers!!
Ok so I'm the type of girl who loves to workout, have been pretty consistent for three years now. I see results but not as much as I should. It's all because since I was a little girl I've LOVED sweets. Cupcakes, icing, cookies, you name it I love it. Anyone here go through the same things? What do you replace it with? Help!! And thanks I'm advance
14 Apr
I really like having a smoothie for breakfast, because it is naturally sweet from the fruit but you can put a lot of healthy stuff in it like wheat germ and chia seeds. Also, being hydrated will reduce the sweet cravings. I usually find a glass of water will do the trick.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 2:56pm
via Android

Everything in moderation, instead of eating sweets every day, give yourself a cheat day during the week. One day of the week that you're allowed to eat sweets. Or, you could limit yourself to one sweet portion per day and reduce portion sizes of other meals to accommodate it and stay within your calorie range. Mind over matter, its about self control, I hope this helps.

There are other methods too, chewing gum and keeping sugar free candy at hand work for some people.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:29am
via iOS
One of my favourites recently is tangerines/clementines half dipped in melted 90% dark chocolate with a little sea salt. If satisfys multiple cravings. Other than that I've been looking into creative healthy smoothies like "chocolate cake", "cake batter" and "Banana blueberry muffin" flavours. You'd be surprised how little needs to go into them!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:57am
via Android

I'm the same. Anything chocolate has to be eaten by me right then and there! It helps though if it isn't around for you to be tempted by. Unless I go out and buy it, I can't exactly eat it (:

06 Oct
Nothing wrong with sweets lol always put an Xtra workout when u eat them :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51