Workout Schedule

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 1:39am
via Android

I think I supposed to work Abs one day, legs another day, etc., and do total body at the end of the week? Is that correct? And can you all share your workout schedules with me.

15 Apr
That sounds good. That's what I was doing and I tried to write it all down to help me remember, but now I just pick something and do exercises focused on that.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 1:44am
via Android

I have a workout out binder filled with monthly challenges, exercises, and the workouts I did that day. I used to track food but I stopped

15 Apr
That's great! I should try that (: and I don't track my food. It takes too much work for me to be bothered. I should, but too much work
15 Apr
I found TV and movie workouts on pinterest. They are excellent, that way I can work out and watch TV at the same time
15 Apr
Good idea. I first started working out around 3 years ago when I had workouts on my tv. But it wasn't serious. Just something I thought was fun. Now I'm actually interested in working out
15 Apr
I'm trying to to get right for the summer since I'm having a pool party for my birthday. And I gotta get in shape because I want to run cross country
15 Apr
Just keep on track with what you're doung, workout wise. I'm sure with a little dedication and hard work, you'll get where you want to be in no time

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51