H E L P M E !

4 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:06pm
via iOS
so what foods should I eat???? I'm really serious about this. It's honestly freaking me out I've been drinking a lot of water but I was told you can't drink a lot of water or you'll have water weight??? I'm still in school so I really don't have time to go to gyms and I skip breakfast almost everyday because the time I get up and get ready!
15 Apr
Try to b active as much as possible .. avoid junk food eat clean .. dont eat any thng before sleepng. Try to have dinner 2 to 3 hrs before going to bed..
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:22pm
via iOS
Don't listen to people who say you will gain weight from water. You need it to stay alive. You really should stop skipping breakfast because your body stores fat for later. If you don't have time, just grab a banana on your way to school. Generally, eat lots of fruits and veggies, they are very healthy. Eatoften but little. Make sure to also eat enough protein (meat, fish, dairy). Peanuts are also a very healthy snack for people who don't have time to make fancy meals. Good luck 
20 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 6:11pm
via Android

Try to eat less carbohydrates. And eat like 'for breakfast - i'm queen, for lunch - i'm princess, for dinner - i'm poor' (I hope you understand lol), good luck.

7 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 10:16pm
via Android

Cutting sugar alone will make a huge difference in your figure.  Of course, your not going to be able to avoid it completely,  but make a concise effort to cut back. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51