Taking Suggestions 4 New Challenge

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 19, 2015 4:26am
via Android

I'm getting bored of the same. I work a variety of areas but I feel like results take place if I have something to stick to. I'm looking for suggestions of what to work on and then a program or challenge to stick to. I have multiple bike tours coming up so I need to build up my strength & endurance. I know my arms can always get stronger, left arm still weak from surgery with metal plate. Leave comments and suggestions below. We all can improve and be motivated in areas. I just need to find mine, I'm up for the challenge! :)

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 3:16pm
via Android

I'm up for suggestions also

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 7:42pm
via Android

30 push ups every 6 hours each day for 30 days.

21 Apr
So specific. I love it! =) Challenge accepted my friend! 120 daily pushup for the next 30 days. Will be able to spread them out more on my days off of school. Thank you!
21 Apr
Good luck.
21 Apr
Thanks I'll share progress. My left arm will want to give up bc ik it'll hurt but I will do my best.
19 May
Still going strong with daily 120 pushups! Thanks for the suggestion. Last day is tmrw! Check out my ab/Core workout I'm starting on Thursday along with a 300 pushup challenge from a fellow Skimbler! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
May 20, 2015 1:09pm

Glad it could help. I will be sure to check out your workouts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51