3 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 4:28pm
via iOS
Why do I love food so much?
I need motivation to sport
20 Apr
Download my fitness pal. Record ur aims like "i wanna keep my weight" or "i wanna lose 5lbs" then let the app calculate how much calories u must take. Record what u eat there then try not to pass ur limit. If u pass ur limit come hear and do some workouts in the same calorie number. Then u can eat what u want. But dont forget that u must spend every calorie over the limit. I use both apps together. And i stay fit even if i eat like a Monster! Trick is calculate & eat & record &...
24 Apr
I am a huge foodie! What has helped me is writing down meals in advance for every day of the upcoming week. I feel I'm more likely to stick to what's on the paper since I want to give myself a check mark! (I do this with my workouts as well) It sounds silly but having a visual has helped. I do small meals and eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. Or if you're a bed time eater, move the last snack to after dinner. I wish you the best!
513 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 5:27pm
via Android

Once you start seeing results, that's the only motivation you need. Up until then do ten push-ups every time you think about giving up.
Good luck!

280 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 7:40pm
via Android

Come up with a 30 day plan. Limiting the hours and amounts of food you eat each day. Good luck and God bless.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51