Quick question

2 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 8:59pm
via iOS
Who haves made progress just by being on this app? is there any one that isn't able to go to the gyms. And that just walks If so please let me know! ASAP
20 Apr
Most of the time we don't have gym access. We walk miles per day. The routines on this app have been a big help to fill in the gaps.
14 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

When I started using skimble I would only do moderate exercises for twenty minutes or less, I was literally afraid to look at intense workouts lol. Now a little over a year later I can breeze through an intense workout, sometimes two. Dedication, a few lifestyle changes and patience are all you need. It takes time to get used to change but soon working out will be the new norm and you'll be proud of what it can do for your mind, as well as your body.

20 Apr
And to actually answer your question lol... I don't have access to going to the gym and I take a walk daily. When I first started I did workouts that required no equipment. As I progressed and felt I had hit a plateau, I purchased five pound ankle weights to workout in and continued doing workouts that required no equipment. Now, recently, I've decided to get really serious and now I have a barbell and weights in my kitchen :) so just start with your own body weight and when you feel you've reached a certain point, do a switch...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51