2015 last 40lb dont want to go

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2015 2:31pm
via Android

I've lost 60lbs in this past 2013-14 but now stuck at 175. Its so hard to stay motivated with kids, school, work and no results grrr... I need a push I worked out today but my drive is down...this is hard

24 Apr
I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from! I'm a single parent myself, working two jobs, and a full time student. It's tough! Luckily, I'm going to school for health and physical education and work as a personal trainer, so I have some basic tips for a supermom like yourself! The best way to get over a plateau is variation! Change SOMETHING in your fitness regime--whether it's the duration of the exercise, the intensity of the workout, or the format. This will add some muscle confusion. Also, studies show that you will see more progress by changing your diet than working...
24 Apr
Thanks so much im definitely going to try changing up my routine I'll let you know of my progress!!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

You can do it. Look at how far you have come. I we nt to the doctor yesterday and was very disgusted with what the scale said. So today I am starting where you once were in hopes to get where you are now. Job well done girlie!

21 Apr
Thank you so much for your kind words...You will get there just keep pushing my motivation are my kids, it helps alot during this process to have motivation...You will achieve your Goals...keep me updated!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51