Need a motivation friend

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

Hi i am savannah i am 20 years old i am trying to lose weight and become healthier i have tried a few times just cant seem to say motivated was wondering of anyone would like to help keep me motivated.. trying to lose up to 80 pounds or so..

25 Apr
I know its not easy, find your focus and find satisfaction with all the small results. Eventually they will all cone together to beat you may feel may be an endless battle and road. I speak from experience, I was once 245 lbs. I still struggle today with my weight. But I enjoy that struggle. To feel confident, healthier and look good it is most definitely worth it. If you like we can follow each other and keep the motivation going. Know what you want and keep going!
25 Apr
Sorry about the typos
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2015 8:13pm
via Android

What do you think would keep you motivated?

21 Apr
Someone to keep me on track and not let me slack off... if i had someone else who was also in a way counting on me doing good and what not it would make me work harder so i didnt let them or myself down.
22 Apr
Well I may not be the quickest messager in the west but I do have a positive attitude, if you need that and i b an push you ,in a good way.
22 Apr
Yes i would love that thank you
22 Apr
You are very welcome!
22 Apr
I got in about 30 minutes of walking today through out the day, how about you?
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 9:36am
via Android

Sure thing.  We can follow each other

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51