Need a motivation buddy?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 9:20pm
via iOS
Hi everyone! I'm new to this app and new in working outs. Need someone to motivate me to start doing workout. Anyone in?
21 Apr
I'm trying to do everyday. Let's practice. Where are you from?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2015 10:50pm
via iOS
I'm in! I am not new to workouts but unfortunately took a very extended break. Now I'm working on building my workout habit back up by committing to at least 20 minutes a day, 4-5 times a week so I don't get discouraged. Then build from there. On days I feel I can handle more, I will do it. But I am sticking to my commitment of the bare minimum.

Try that and I am pretty certain you will be consistent, and will be able to increase the length and intensity gradually. That's how I got addicted to fitness when I first started to workout without putting to much pressure on myself.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 11:12pm
via Android

I'd love to be a motivational buddy! I workout daily for at least 45 minutes and I'm willing to help anybody else who wants help! :3

22 Apr
Yeay! Thanks a ton! I think im going to start working out tommorow morning or afternoon .. Will u be able to give any suggestion to start for working out? I really wanna loose belly fats! :(
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 12:54am
via iOS
I'm up for it! I'm new here but I'm so ready to tone myself and become a better me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51