If you ask a question...

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 8:03pm
via Android

...LISTEN TO THE F...ING ANSWER! (Most) of us take a lot of time to share our knowledge with you, to help, to encourage, and to guide you.
So when you ask a question (usually the same question ) 50,000,000,000 times and each response you get is followed by your bullsh.t excuse why it won't work, you're wasting time!

Time is valuable and many excuses are that there isn't enough. Do your own research, ask for advice, TRY IT, do a damn workout and discover what works best for you. Sitting around talking and typing only works your jaw and your fingers.

Work!!

#beastmodecamp! ! #FFS

23 Apr
Hahahaha did you copy and paste this off one of my topics?!?!? Sounds JUST like me!
23 Apr
Hahaha hive mind my Brother.
23 Apr
I'm all trying to help people and the forums get flooded looking like pizza night at planet fitness.
23 Apr
Deep breaths young cub, you're still a relative newbie in skimble world. Listen to your elder when I say "people are stupid. Shit happens. Drink beer"
23 Apr
*breathes* still pumped from last night's workout. I'm calm now. I'm calm. *sits back in corner* *glaring*
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 8:07pm
via Android

Something similar I said to a guy here. Don't always start new topics with same questions without answering once to the people who take their time to answer.

24 Apr
I saw that Heiko and was nodding my head vigorously.lol ^^
25 Apr
Lol Hadi, did you notice? This guy never has posted again
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 9:22pm
via Android

I'm in love with this topic!! About time!
I'm going to bump this up forever. lol

23 Apr
Oh Hadi! (: haha
23 Apr
Amberrrrr! Go get spaghetti!lol xxx
23 Apr
I ate it already ^_^ it was even better today than yesterday!
24 Apr
I'm done with pasta for a while. xD
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 5:50am
via Android

Yeah I've noticed people sometimes ask questions in forums but don't even follow up or thank you when you respond. It's pretty annoying. 

25 Apr
I've reached out for info from who i thought really new what's up. He took time to give me some very valuable information. He knows who he is. I've thanked him already. He doesn't seem the type to want ackalades. The best way i can thank him, is to run with it and i have. But i have to say there are many people here that have helped and motivated me. I've been working out this time going on 8 years this July. This App jumped started me. Thank you everyone. Oh one more thing this App is always good...
20 Jul
Yah right pinky u try to help and then they just leave they don't reply pfff its really annoying
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 12:02am
via iOS
It's super annoying!
25 Apr
My kids do it all the time, "daddy how do you spell wildcat?" "W-i-l-d-c-a-t son" "nooo that's not it...wwwiillldcccaat. how do you spell wildcat??" >_> "sound it out kid."
25 Apr
20 Jul
Hahaha u so funny d jack
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 7:28pm
via Android

Bumped up. Well....I did say!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 16, 2015 9:19pm
via Android

Bumping timeeeeeeee

Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 23, 2015 9:19am
via Android

It's that time againnnnnn!!!
B
U
M
P

29 Jul
So that's why you do it. That wrecked my head for so long Lol....
23 Aug
Hahahahaha...just read this. xD
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 5:52pm
via Android

Yooo...check check it

20 Jul
I'd forgotten how much I adored this post
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 12:26am
via iOS
Let's see what we can see, out on the sea, you and meeee
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 7:53am
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 11:08am
via Android

Love this thread!  To be honest, I think people just like to complain about their shit.  It's much easier than working hard and being dedicated, lol.  Drives me freaking crazy though! Lol

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 1:23pm
via Android

I think this topic has been done before

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 2:56pm
via Android

Super bump

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51