Cheated...

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 12:21am
via Android

Ugh. I cheated today :/ I had a Monster, Chinese food, and Little Caesars. Anybody else have a cure for cheat days? I don't want to keep falling into these days where I eat like crap.

26 Apr
Don't be to hard on yourself. It's ok. We all crave the foods that are not good for us. It is better to give in from time to time. The reason why I say this is because say if you go a whole month fighting all the cravings or the foods you long for when you finally give in to the temptation you are going to pig out on all the no no foods. Say you are wanting ice cream with chocolate drizzle. It's better to fix you may be a 1/2 cup with a tablespoon of chocolate drizzle. Don't...
26 Apr
Feed your desire. Little at a time so not to indulge heavily on these days you refer to as "cheat days" excellent comments from the Skimble Family! Life Style Changes don't happen over night. Stick with it. Tomorrow is another day! =)
26 Apr
well yesterday was my cheating day, i ate chips and coke , 2 pizzas, juice, bananas. everything that i didnt eat long time. And i didnt gain anything. So dont feel bad about it. One day is good for your body to get things that you really like!!
27 Apr
I ate 2 boxes of chocolate cereal, 3 donuts, 1 pizza, kfc bargain bucket, 3 brownies and 2 cream cakes from the bakery and I feel awesome. That's how I rock cheat meals
27 Apr
Its my 3 cheating dayxDDDDDDDD I eat everythinh. But tomorrow. I will stop it somehow
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 12:29am
via iOS
HAHAHAHA I literally just posted this photo and then saw your topic title directly underneath my thread!!!! Needless to say I don't have any advice! I embrace a cheat meal day as intensely as I hit the gym 
26 Apr
I NEVER feel guilty about indulging. I don't compete, I've got low bodyfat coz I train like a madman & I have no intention of making my life miserable simply to have washboard abs. I set my line in the sand on how I wanna look & enjoying life is more important to me... Don't best yourself up, just kick your ass at the gym
26 Apr
I've been trying to stick to a healthier diet lately. I guess a cheat day once and a while isn't that bad. I think if I eat like this, I'll work even harder the next day to burn it off. Thanks for the advice!
26 Apr
It's not gonna kill ya man. Too many people use it as an excuse to totally fall off the wagon. It's all about how you look at it & a few too many calories ain't gonna turn you fat overnight the same way a few extra reps won't turn you into the hulk
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 12:29am
via Android

Instead of having a whole day to basically eat junk all day, try having some type of small cheat food a day.
Then you won't feel so guilty.

26 Apr
That's true. thanks!
26 Apr
You're welcome hun.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 5:31am
via Android

Cheat days (or as I call them epicure-days) are absolutely ok. It's better for our body and mind to be allowed to get these rewards. Even for those who want to lose weight, they are better than only starving and feeling guilty. For those who do a lot of workouts, they don't have any bad side effects. But it makes us feeling good and worth all the hours we're spending on having fun and torturing us.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 9:07am
via Android

Stay strong bro, lets be honest tho you and I and most active people know in the long run it doesn't matter really..

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 10:39am
via Android

I went to Frankie and Bennys yesterday and had black and blue burger with cheese fries, shake and apple pie and custard...

I dont feel one bit guilty...I worked hard all week and deserved something other than chicken, fish, beef all week...

It made me happy eating, the memory is a happy one with my children and now looking forward to smash another week!
Live life :-)

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 4:52am
via Android

my cheat meal was the Bacon and Swiss Buttery Jack from Jack in the Box today. There was nothing to eat at home and I still had 700 calories to complete my daily calorie intake, and the first thing I thought about for a 700-800 calorie meal with a chunk of protein was the buttery jack. Definitely not a good way to bulk up, but it does the job for tonight

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 9:23am
via Android

I have one day a wk as a day off from watching wat I eat. I do feel bad for it. Xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51