Need help!

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 5:42am
via iOS
Im loosing my focus and motivation! Yesterday I had a cheat day and ate soo much and now im feeling guilty! What should i do ? I dont wanna back down but im caving in :(
Apr 26, 2015 5:53am
via iOS
Don't punnish yourself because you ate badly, it happens but you need to realize tomorrow is another day and just go back to healthier eating habits. Imagine every craving you get if you absolutely need it or if it's emotional. Guaranteed 9/10 it's an emotional craving. Instead of having cheat days, allow yourself to have something but watch your portions and make healthier options that way you are still sticking to your routine instead of feeling guilty.
20 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 8:29am
via Android

Same happen to me, to be honest it happens to everyone! Your body doesn't like dieting so giving in every now and again happens. Once a weeks is acceptable once every two weeks is much much better. I know it's hard sticking to your meals especially if your training in the gym you tend to get more hungry after lifting weights or doing intense workouts. If you have been on a calorie deficit for more than 6 weeks then you should really take few days off your diet at eat normally... This will defiantly help you stick to your goals long term

2 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 9:20am
via Android

Your not a monk, your body is genetically predisposed to want sugar and fat, that's with manufacturers put it in. The trick is to find snacks that are healthy and sweet but won't put on 3 lbs of weight when you eat 1. Try fruit or carrot sticks and salsa. Remember your body does need recovery carbs to replenish lost glycogen and your cells need fat to function but healthy fats omega3,6,9or CLA will work. Fruit with also have fibre and vitamins and is part of a balanced diet. If you do eat carp plan a cheat day after you've done a big big session and you need the recovery carbs. Hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51