Just get back into it x

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 9:22am
via Android

Hi everyone I'm just. Getting back into working out after breaking ma foot last year. I'm trying to lose weight before my operation in July to fix the break. Can anyone help with good workouts n tips pls xx

27 Apr
Stay focused and dedicated! Make sure to eat healthy and stay away from sugar,breads, pastas, processed foods and don't eat after 7:00pm. You can do it!!
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 1:52pm
via Android

Hi I'm doing tht. It's been really hard as I like my food lol xx

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 10:24am

Hey janet, Best of luck with your weight loss journey. You can find many different workout program here at forums and on site. Just check out and adopt what is better for you. 

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 10:46am
via Android

Thx.  I've been looking at a lot of thm. Today is a day I can't do anything as I've pains in ma foot but will be back working out tomorrow x

28 Apr
Good work Janet. You can do this! Working out can be enjoyable. I'm following you.
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 4:13pm
via Android

Try doing pilates workouts. They were designed for folk that could not do more "traditional" do to injury or physical disability. I found that they helped me get back in the groove, myself, after a foot injury and multiple knee injuries. Just keep moving and you'll find yourself back at it in no time

29 Apr
Try the Body Pilates workout - I just did it, it was a great burn, without too much difficulty. I think it would be a good to ease back in.
29 Apr
I'll give it a try tomorrow thx c
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 4:20pm
via Android

Thx. I was going to the gym but I had to stop cos my foot was killing me x

28 Apr
Try the ones in the app. No gym required
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 28, 2015 10:33pm
via Android

"Don't eat after 7 pm" unless you go to sleep at 9 pm ^^ Don't eat carbs when you go to sleep.  Just proteins and good fats. Search  for some high intensity workout. Short workout but intensive. And of course count calories you eat

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 10:38pm
via Android

Thx pinky p. I'll keep trying to workout as much as I can xx

Apr 29, 2015 3:12am
via iOS
Try aquatics. Swimming etc etc.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51