Help needed

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 11:34pm
via Android

Well, I'm 150 pounds. I guess thats an average weight for people? my problem is, i want to feel better about myself, but i have no motivation to do it! I dont want a blob for a stomach anymore. I find it hard to keep working out. I may for a week then will forget about it.

Anyone have an advice or something that motivates you? I appreciate any help!

28 Apr
You have to make it interesting to you. Some of us just can't get into the plain oh boring exercise. Find a program that gives you lots of variety or do like me I scheduled several different 7 to 10 min workouts from the the S health program and mix them up so I'm never doing the same thing twice in a week. Find some of your favorite music and make a Playlist to listen to while you workout. Keep your workouts to 30 minutes or less but at least 20 minutes. You will find yourself start to look forward...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 1:18am
via Android

Thank you! I will try this

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 1:46am
via Android

My mistake was always trying to do too much when i started. Wanting to have a perfect diet and long/hard exercise sessions. This inevitably failed and made me give up completely.

After years of off & on like this, I've discovered that for me, when i fall off & then get back into it, it's better to go slow, i do short workouts, easy workouts, or longer ones broken into smaller (not boring) pieces... stuff that doesn't scare me off from the next one. Some people say if it doesn't hurt it's not working but I've seen a lot of progress in softly but STEADILY pushing at my limits.

28 Apr
I suck a coc
28 Apr
So is Trevor the new troll in town or what?
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 10:16am

Finding a fitness buddy was the solution that worked for me, so my advice will be to find a fitness partner who will keep you motivated for the task. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51