No energy to do anything at all today

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

I have not felt this bad for awhile. Today I woke up completely drained and sore. The soreness comes from a task I had to do at my job yesterday which was to destroy a lot of office furniture with a 4-ft pick for disposal, and oh boy, it left me so sore and drained. I simply woke up without the energy to eat my complete breakfas, i am struggling to get over my soreness and lack of energy to finish my day at work, and my stomach feels like wanting to reject the little bit of breakfast soon

I am glad that today is rest from workout day for me, otherwise I wouldve skipped it completely for the extra sleep

28 Apr
Sounds like you need a few days off, it's not bad to take a break if it means you can come back stronger. Try to take a little break from everything and do some stuff you enjoy. I'm sure you'll feel better then :)
28 Apr
i may have my rest day from work but i still had to show up to work and class right after lol
28 Apr
i may have the rest day from working out*
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

and thats not all. School is keeping me from sleeping enough for the past 2 days so that's making me feel worse

28 Apr
There's a big difference between burning & actual pain:-) burning is weakness leaving your body but pain or tenderness is not to be ignored take the day off working out.Hot bath with Radox or deep heat if the pain persists go see someone:-)
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 5:20pm
via Android

In the immortal words of Jonathan Davis,  "shut the F**K Up, Get up!"

Sorry. Been listening to Korn all day. Enjoy your rest day haha

28 Apr
lol! I think Im just finding out whats it like to workout every single muscle group in my body intensely in less than an hour lol
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 5:41pm
via iOS
Don't feel bad! The soreness passes and it's just weakness leaving your body 
I did 45 min with a migraine this morning! I'll be paying for it later but I have an off weekend so I will be walking not working. 
29 Apr
I give you props for working out with a migraine. I don't think I would've been down for that lol..
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 6:57pm
via Android

Water...food...sleep!

Keep on top of all three like your life depends on it...

Then a little focus and then its what pain...workout!

28 Apr
im definitely trying to eat when i get home...im finally feeling signs of hunger...taco bell sounds bomb right now lol
28 Apr
You should really be eating around 6 times a day in small amounts to keep your body fueled - Protein rich with some carbs! I like chicken legs, natural jerky, sliced beef, pork lion, Turkey even pastrami as a treat, that kind of snacking thing and some salad, raw carrots or steamed veg...Taco bell for evening meal as long as it's in your calorie range...its giving your body the tools for its next job which is to repair....it does this when you're sleeping!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 4:25am
via Android

Today was not my day for sure lol. All that soreness did not let me eat much. I ate too little. I was, however, able to take short naps on my breaks at work and at home before class and that helped my soreness go away somewhat. I think i will wake up good enough to do my workouts tomorrow and I'll be eating a lot to make up for today's missing calories

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51