100 Days without sweets

22 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 7:05pm
via Android

Some tips on how to stay motivated and disciplinary ?

S
I start this challenge because I always fall back into emotional eating and I hope that I can stop this by being focus on this challenge and concentrate on my eating habits.

Starting tomorrow 29. April

#100daysnosweetschallange

28 Apr
This was my biggest enemy but I found by simply not buying sweets and goodies is the best path as most of my cravings happen at night so if I don't buy them and all the shops are shut it's just tough luck. Also my new best friend is frozen grapes there naturally sweet so they satisfy the ol ' sweet tooth for me personally but good luck!!
28 Apr
I'm in. Sugar makes you an addict.
28 Apr
It's great to cut out sweets.i replaced the sugary foods with nannas & berries yogurt there's lots of sweet foods in Fruits.I would never totally cut out sweets.Most foods are fine in moderation even some dark CHOCOLATE, can even be good for you.I count my calories everyday so tht way i can eat what i want within my calorie limit.No sweets ever no way!! I use nannas & strawberries as a heathy alternative :-)
01 May
13 Aug
Rq jr j kf tot:-)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 11:10am
via Android

Today is the first day of the #100daysnosweetschallange.

It is going to be hard to hear all the bordering commants like "you are on a diet again" or "how much weight do have already lost". Every time I try to eat healthy my sister always tell me comments like this to pull me down.

But now I will give 100 %.

1/100

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 11:21am
via Android

Tell them it's a life choice not a diet. Eat healthy and frequently. Tell them you've stopped weighing yourself and it's all about feeling/looking good. Progress pictures is the way to go. Good luck tc

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Apr 30, 2015 12:14pm
via Android

Second day of the #100daysnosweetschallange
And last Afernoon all my sister ate sweets and chips. How motivational.
On top we discuss candys in school tody with a lot of pictures of them.

When I try to push sweets away it follows me every time.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 1, 2015 3:46pm
via Android

Today is day three and I have a day of.

So I have a question to you.  Does rust count as a candy ?

3/100 #100daysnosweetschallange

Also I think I will start a detox diet in a few weeks.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 2, 2015 6:16pm
via Android

Day four of the #100daysnosweetschallange

It is so hard guess I was really addicted to eat and I hate to think about it all the time.

So do you eat rusk while this challenge is running ?

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 2, 2015 6:33pm
via Android

When want to make  change in your life it is going to be hard but totally worth it.

You will hear people that  you are wrong but at the end they will copy your lifestyle.  Because at the end you are adding more joy into your life.

Food is there to nourish us anf to give us energy but and not to control our mind and thoughts.

But at the end after this challenge it is okay to eat sweets because moderation is the key. Treat yourself but don't reward yourself with food you aren't a dog.

So my beautiful Skimblers keep motivated.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 12, 2015 2:27pm
via Android

Today is day 13 of this Challenge and I am so motivated to stay "clean" to the end.
I am really sure that this will help me learn how to handle the way I eat candys. I always overeat.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 12, 2015 2:48pm
via Android

Joining! I didn't emotionally eat (which I usually do), but I sure fell into temptation when I saw the chocolate cake with vanilla frosting yesterday! 2 pieces later! Ugh!

12 May
I know how this feel. Welcome to the challenge
12 May
Thank you :) tracking the 100 day goal on GoalTracker. There is no hoping I will make it, I will!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 12, 2015 3:37pm
via Android

I have basically cut junk food completely out of my life. I don't have the best will power so when I went shopping I just refused to buy it. Don't even bring it into your home and you won't be tempted to binge or snack on it. Just stay away from those isles in general. I've also cut out taco bell from my diet which was a huge addiction of mine (lol). But I just generally feel better. I put a lot of sweet fruit into my diet as a sub & am now working on the next step of adding veggies into it. (Blegh).

It's all one baby step at a time though!

12 May
You are doing great. You are right we have to make little steps to our big goals
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 12, 2015 3:54pm
via Android

Joining!

12 May
Welcome to the challenge
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 13, 2015 1:01am
via Android

So going to join starting tomorrow
May 13

#100daysnosweetschallenge

14 May
Day 2 #100daysnosweetschallenge
Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 26, 2015 11:37am
via Android

Hello Guys,

Sorry for being away for so long time.
How are you doing ?
I am still doing well I think but I miss those candys alot.
I can't explain why I am so addicted to. When I younger until I left primary school. I didn't eat candy so much only one pice in one month by my friends home.
My parents didn't gave me anything.
Until I changed school and my mom gave money to buy myself something to eat and I always bought myself some candy at the supermarket.  I hate myself for that. No day past were I didn't eat some.

Hope you are doing well. Stay strong and have a wonderful day.
Lots of love.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 9:28am
via Android

Today is the fifty-secound day of the #100daysnosweetschallange and I really miss those things but I fell awsome about my discipline after I failed a year ago.

So never give up guys.  During that week I noticed how important it is to stay focus and to stand up after I felt down but it also so hard and needs a lot of ambition and it hurts so badly.

Hope you are doing well.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 6:36pm
via Android

The 67 th day of the #100daysnosweetschallange and I am craving sweets a little bit.

Happy when it is over.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jul 11, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

73th day of this Challenge. There are "only" 27 days left. I hope I will go through.  I think self control is the most important thing to reach the goal.
But what will happen afterwards ?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 12, 2015 1:03am
via Android

You are doing great!!! Depending on how you feel afterwards, you should try to stick to no sugar. You will start to not miss sugar after a while! Good luck!!!!!!!

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jul 17, 2015 6:26pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 9:02pm
via Android

So 19 days left. Hope they will be gone really fast.
Today my sister baked my favorite muffins also she noticed that I don't eat sweets. I hate that nobody support.  But I will continue motivating myself.

19 Jul
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jul 31, 2015 8:42am
via Android

There is only one week left.
I am so proud that I stay focuse for 93 days and that without any help. I am so happy.

This week I am going to work and at my vacation job the kids and the workers always get sweets haha.

But it will be okay.

03 Aug
Emmi, you're seriously strong-willed! Have you developed taste for healthy sources of calories and found emotional support in yourself? So that you won't get back to sweets after the challenge is over. Go girl, you're doing great!
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 4:48am
via Android

Today is day 100 and I feel awsome today. It had been a long time for me and I thought that it won't end.
So today is the last day.

Let's celebrate willpower, discipline and focus.

I am looking forward to plan my new workout schedule and my nutrition schedule this afternoon after work.

Keep Strong Skimblers.

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Aug 13, 2015 4:58pm
via Android

The #100daysnosweetschallange is over and I loved it. I ate sweets that day and I didn't like it so I think I am going to eat just small amounts of it once in a while.

17 Aug
AWESOME! I need to challenge myself and try to stay away from sweets for a while. Last time I tried to do it, my strength of will lasted for about 1 month, then I got injured and went back to sweets addiction :'(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51