Exam time..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 7:21am
via Android

My exam is around the corner. Will ruin my workout routien . All day in my bedroom :( . Any students around here ??

29 Apr
Education comes first...you get one shot...fitness can be picked up again. That said a few little routines while taking a break can help keep you focused.
29 Apr
Goodluck with your exams :3
29 Apr
Ooohhh buddy I want to hide under my covers! I have a couple exams due. Bleeehhh :'(
29 Apr
Thnku angel
29 Apr
Which exams victoria ??
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 11:04am
via Android

Try the pomodoro technique! You do focused work for 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break. After two hours you take a longer break and have a snack or lunch or go for a short walk. During the short breaks you can fit in some working out, crunches, squats, whatever. I've looked up short workouts that are maximum five minutes of length that I do. When on break you should get up from your desk, go grab a coffee, walk around the room, do some stretches or whatever.

I know it sounds like it's a lot of breaks but in 25 minutes of complete focus you get HUGE amounts of work done. When I use the pomodoro technique I get more work done in one day than I usually do in two days or even more of working several hours in a row without breaks. Look it up on the Internet. There are pomodoro timer apps for Google Chrome that you can use.

29 Apr
And good luck with your exams!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 4:47pm
via Android

Thnks dear

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2015 4:50am
via Android

Gud luck rechardo n.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2015 4:24pm
via Android

Tin@ h.. great :) nd gud luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51