4 posts | Original | Recent
18 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 3:59pm
via Android

I really really really want a thigh Gap advices, workouts, what i should eat pleaseeee!

29 Apr
Not trying to be rude or anything but why would you want a space in between your legs? ._.
29 Apr
Because i have thigh fat i dont want a big thigh gap only a little one. Well maybe my question have sound weird jaja im spanish i dont use english very well so my new question is how to lose thigh fat
29 Apr
Running and cardio
30 Apr
Thinner Inner Thighs is a great workout. You look fabulous! No need to get a thigh Gap... We're all beautiful the way we are. Focus on toning/shaping the legs God gave you. Best of luck with your goals! =)
2 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 8:10pm
via iOS
11 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 8:41pm

Well, I once had the very same problem. Anyhow, I was suggested a very good site regarding how to lose inner thigh fat. Believe me, it worked quite effectively and appealingly. I am sure, you'll too be amazed as well.

7 Posts
May 1, 2015 2:03pm
via iOS
I don't have a thigh gap and at first it bothered me and I tried to change it may doing sliming leg workouts but I found out it was all muscule so make sure you know it's fat before you start working out . And love yourself no matter what.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51