Slacking

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
May 1, 2015 2:07pm
via Android

I've really been putting fourth the bare minimums in my workout routines and I'm getting bare minimum results. The things promote good health and strong bodies, eat right, exercise right, sleep right, get these right and your body will respond right, and I've been eating garbage, doing one workout a day, and averaging 5 hours of sleep a night, no wonder I'm a mess!

Gotta make some changes, or nothing changes. Anyone else out there need to make some changes?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2015 2:21pm
via Android

Yes...I have the same problem as you...but my main issue is that I have absolutely no motivation. I do the workout for one day and then I never work out for the rest of the week.

01 May
Why are you working out?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2015 2:59pm
via Android

To grow muscles and to have endurance.  I am very skinny. And my doc says I am underweight. Just want to look bigger. Thing is I eat a lot and I don't know where it all vanishes to. My friends and colleagues say I have a very active metabolism.

01 May
Is it important to you?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2015 3:01pm
via Android

Yes. It is very important.

01 May
One thing that I know for sure, I always do the things that are most important to me, I would make it very important, to the point that you do it everyday! I'm in the same struggle, I have weeks that I kill it and I have weeks were I forget hour important it was to me the week before, the balance of every day is a tough pendulum
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2015 4:50pm
via Android

Thanks. I will try to do it everyday.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
May 1, 2015 4:56pm
via Android

Me too. Last week was the first week since December that I didn't work out at least four days. :/ Been falling back into old eating habits of loads of crap one day and not enough calories the next day (not on purpose). Not restricting sugar only to weekends. Cheat days are Friday night to Sunday night instead of one day. I've not fallen completely off the wagon but I feel I'm balancing on the edge to a very slippery slope.

On the positive side: when I work out I do well, I've lost that final centimeter around the waist to reach my first goal (wohoooo!) and I've actually lost 1,3 kgs of fat the past week.

02 May
Keep in mind that first goal that you set out to achieve 4 months ago and how you've just achieved it now. That might give you a motivation boost because I am sure you are feeling proud to how far you've come! Woooooooo!!!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2015 5:02pm
via Android

Congratulations  Anna on attaining your goal. Continue on...I will be rooting for you

01 May
Thank you!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 1, 2015 5:16pm
via iOS
I've been slacking too and gained about 11 lbs. 
Image_thumb
196 Posts
May 1, 2015 9:10pm
via Android

C'mon y'all, find a way to win! I'm working on building a new program custom made for my body and my goals at my pace for my style of working out, find a way to win!

02 May
I have two or three different workout programs made especially for me by the wonderful woman who acted as my free of charge PT some years ago. Maybe I should look them up.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 2, 2015 5:13pm
via iOS
You're missing your why... That's why you keep failing.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51