Post-Baby Body

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2015 9:45am
via Android

Am I the only one who feels as though it feels impossible to go back to your pre-pregnancy body? I have three kids (5, 4 and 11 months), a stomach full of stretch marks with excess skin in the midsection and less elasticity to my breasts due to breastfeeding each pregnancy. Birth is a wonderful experience, however, I find it hard to get use to my post baby body. I also find it hard to find the motivation or the time needed to finally make a change... Are there any ladies out there who have the same plight? Where are u now in your journey? I just want to be able to rock a 2-piece during the summer and actually feel confident and not worry about stretch marks or a tire-tubed waist.!!!!! Is that too much to ask???

02 May
I lost my baby weight! Thank the lord lol!! Iost 52 lbs in 5 months! My baby is 6 months then I have A 15, 10, 9 year old!! I did it u can too!!!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
May 2, 2015 12:57pm
via Android

I was like that with my second child. He's almost 2 years old and I'm just getting into the working out thing.
With my first son, I didn't really worry about working out or changing anything. The weight just came off when I was breastfeeding. But with my second, I just didn't care about losing it until I found my self so unhappy with how I was going.

It's hard, but it is possible. You just have to take those few steps to start and keep at it. Good luck to you!!

Image_thumb
99 Posts
May 2, 2015 1:34pm
via Android

I gained 30kgs with each of my pregnancies and ive had 3 kids. Each time after I've given birth id lose about 10 kgs and get pregnant again. So frustrating. Now its been 3 years since my last child. Ive lost almost 20kgs and can notice my body toning up a little. Its a very slow process but im hoping if i keep at it in 2 years i should be back to pre-pregnancy weight. As for the loose skin, i dont think that goes. Your tummy gets smaller but the skin stays ( i hope im wrong though lol)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2015 3:00pm
via Android

I'm comfortable with my weight... I'm 5'7" weighing 135 lbs. Actually my pre-pregnancy weight was 150. I just don't like the imperfections that come after pregnancy and have a hard time accepting them which is my reason for wanting to work out. Hopefully I can tighten my midsection reduce the visibility of my stretch marks which is my biggest issue. Have u tried an other method to supplement exercising?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51