Advice

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 4, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

Okay so when im working out i feel it and i push myself as much as i can and i can feel it for a few minutes after but then everythings normal and half an hour later i feel like I could do the whole thing over again. Am i not pushing myself as hard as i think i am? Are the exercises im doing starting to get too easy? I don't know, thoughts and advice are welcome please :)

05 May
I was feeling like that too for a while and thats because i used the same weights. But once i started increasing my weights and reps i can definitely feel it. Especially the next day or 2.
05 May
I'm trying to stay away from weights at the minute but the same thing happened to me when i started using them. I'm going to try and throw in a couple of more intense workouts in there.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 4, 2015 3:52pm
via Android

No no that's good. You're pushing just fine and the endorphines are going and you're feeling great. It usually takes a a day or two to really feel the soreness start setting in. If that's not happening then perhaps you've gotten used to the routine and it may be time to switch things up

04 May
Thank you!
04 May
Thank you for asking rather than going up.
04 May
Giving* *derp*
04 May
Haha you don't ask you don't get lol
04 May
I've never heard words more true

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51