What exactly biking do to our bodies?

3 posts | Original | Recent
18 Posts
May 5, 2015 12:25pm
via Android

Gym biking, what it will do to my body? It will make my muscles bigger or make my legs thinner?

06 May
As Matthias has said...resistance is key or your doing very little!
06 May
Hey my uncle was a pro bicycle racer once and has trained alot and passed on a lot to me. Biking for 20 minutes or more a day will get your legs toned and butt will fill out more with muscle. All the people I've seen that he bikes with show these results both men and women. Also it's great cardio! You should do it at least 3 days a wewk
195 Posts
May 5, 2015 8:26pm
via Android

Unless you don't do it with much resistance, you won't grow big muscles, just tone them.

And of course you will boost your metabolism depending on your effort and thus lose fat, also on the legs of course.

So they may appear thinner and toned which is exactly what you want I guess.

06 May
Thankssss ^^ yes this is what i exactly want thank you very much for the info ^^
1 Post
May 6, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

Hey my uncle was a pro bicycle racer once and has trained alot and passed some onto me. It will tone your legs and put muscle in your butt. I've seen these results in everyone he bikes with. Just be consistent and do it at least 3 days a week and be sure to keep your pace or rpm around 90 and do it for at least 10 minutes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51