NEED MOTIVATION

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 5, 2015 2:12pm
via Android

Trying to loose weight with a two year old.. just moved and becoming lazy and im still not at my goal weight.. so far I been eating fat food instead of home cook meals. Literally just ate an ice cream sandwich smh... feeling lazy... im trying to start with ,losing 5lbs before my birthday.. thats in 10 days.. and than im trying to lose 10lbs by june 6 .... HELP

05 May
Don't hive up
05 May
Thank you im trying not too... I just did a mini work out
07 May
have you ever heard of bikini body mommy? shes on youtube, and shes a mom with young ones. shes does very good workouts for mommys who dont have alot of time!
07 May
Never heard of her but thank you I would look her up
Image_thumb
139 Posts
May 5, 2015 4:49pm
via Android

You just need to do 2 things that are extremly effective when you use to eat like that.Remove just a little bit from every meal just a little.Eat clean not junk food and stuff.Try to make a recipe or something you will feel great and proud of your self :).Workout at least 15 mins and you will see a difference :) If you want follow me or contact me via a PM and i will help you with my best ^^ Don't give up we are all here to encourage you and support you :) I've been like you so i know exactly the feeling.

05 May
Thank you, I am now following you, I need all the help I can get because my determination is at a all time low..
05 May
Not a problem lady ^^ You are welcomed.I will show you some great and casual workouts that you are able to do :)
Image_thumb
139 Posts
May 5, 2015 5:02pm
via Android

Spring Shed,Lose It in No Time! If you can continue add some plank of 15 secs and do some crunches.Also mountain climbers and strenches :) you will awesome after some days believe me. ^_^

05 May
Thank you I.added them to my schedule and will be doing them starting tomorrow and im cleaning out my pantry from junk now... Thank you very much for taking the time to help me
05 May
It's my pleasure lady :) If you want more don't hesitate to ask ^^ I am here alwyas and every day active. :)
05 May
I mean always* Keyboard is a bit stupid ^^ :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51