Wanted: Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 7, 2015 1:21pm
via Android

Well I have like the most common struggle I guess: No motivation.
And it makes me quiet frustrated, because, for real, I want to get that summer body you know. And then I see al those celeb's with them waisttrainers and it makes me like very insecure.. I also want to buy a waisttrainer but I heard alot of horror stories that it will move your organs but I'm also that kind of person that just doesn't gives a shit and does it anyway.. But yeah my mainly problem for now is no motivation. Are there any ladies who can totally relatate to this?? Sorry for my bad english .. I'm dutch so
Have nice day everyone

07 May
Ngl your buff
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 7, 2015 1:27pm
via Android

i wouldnt get a waist trainer, being healthy is a lifestyle, and the waist trainer wont do anything to help you get healthier! there are no quick fixes.

becoming motivated can be hard, and lots of things can discourage you. like for example, media, your friends and family, or even yourself, by saying you cant do this or theres no improvement.

to keep motivated, take videos about how you feel and whats happening, take photos, measurements, weigh yourself. try different workout excersises, go running with someone.

if you keep a positive outlook, everything will fall into place! :) 

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:06pm
via iOS
I have the same problem lol and wanted to get a waist trainer as well. It doesn't work?
I'm so eager to buy it but ehhh

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51