Advice plz?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 7, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

My problem is I don't like to workout when others are around me!!

07 May
is it about crowd or about ppl might watch while u work out?
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 7, 2015 7:38pm
via Android

Why not?  Is it a self conscience thing or not liking crowded areas?  

Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 7, 2015 9:20pm
via iOS
Try doing some home workouts from your bedroom first. Once you get use to working out and doing different routines you'll feel a little more confident about doing workouts in other areas where there may be people around. 
Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 7, 2015 11:28pm
via Android

Everyone started as a begginer. No one was born with pecs and a 6 pack... we'll maybe aronold. Hehe. But seriously,  I've known a lot of people like you scared of the gym for that reason. They get over it quickly. Once you start sweating up a storm, you'll notice you don't got time or energy to think about much else. Good luck.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 7, 2015 11:32pm
via iOS
There are certain gyms that have a "womans area" and it's usually not crowded there and if your uncomftable with so many people around, then try to find out the times when the gym less occupied
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 8, 2015 1:47am
via iOS
Fears are there to tell you what you're preventing yourself from experiencing ... Think about that. 

Is fear going to win or are you going to conquer it? If the former, you're not going to progress much. 

Not being harsh, but trying to motivate you. Grab it by the horns and tell fear who you are!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51