Any advice to get great abs?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 7, 2015 9:29pm
via iOS
Please!! Starter here!!
07 May
Start with core exercises listed in d app!!
821 Posts
May 7, 2015 11:25pm
via Android

Look through the forums please. There is already a ton of topics on abs.

08 May
Comment is unnecessary. Just answer the girls question. Maybe she doesn't have time to search through tons of forums.
08 May
All you have to do is scroll down a few or type it in the search box. If there's time to post, there's time to look.
08 May
Thank y'all
55 Posts
May 8, 2015 1:46am
via iOS
Yes ... Workout!
55 Posts
May 8, 2015 9:26pm
via iOS
Hey Sarah my apologies if I came off abrasive.

To workout your abs you can really do any of the ab workouts out there. Just remember and are muscle so doing sit-ups might help but you will need to add weights.

If you REALLY want to challenge yourself and call on your abs immensely, try these and I guarantee abs...

- L- sits on parallel bars, roman chair (without having your back supported on the chair).
- dragon flies
- l sit on gymnastic rings.
- pike presses using a medicine ball.
- cable crunch.

Holla if you need anything else!
11 May
Not suitable for a starter, those are pro exercises! Start with all the fantastic core-focusing workouts in here, add real ab exercises like all types of crunches, leg lifts aso. Work your way up to the intense ones (check out some of my liked workouts). And no: you don't necessarily need weights to get great abs. Most important what 90% don't understand: biggest problem of seeing no abs (which everyone has already) is covering body fat. So get your heart pumping as well!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51