Depression/Anxiety/No Motivation

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2015 6:32pm
via Android

Don't know what workouts to do, stressed out.. no time, no motivation. Etc.. love working out. Want to be in shape so bad with quick results.

08 May
Get yourself a pedometer. I have a fit bit. I know there are real cheap alternitives. You want one that you can download your steps. That will be the base of your program, walking. Try and get 5 or 10 thousand steps a day. Preferably 10000. Find some quick workouts. 15 minutes or so. You can filter thru when looking. Just put what kind, then put the time limit. Start with small pledge to yourself. Maybe go a week or month at a time. Maybe do 3 days a week on strength training, and walk everyday. There is alot of...
14 May
Reagen, hello. We've got amazing workouts in this app which consume very lil time but pretty effective.. well, fitness is a way of life.. For motivation, talk to people or watch inspiring videos.. Trust me, I was you few months back and I know how you feel.. But this is life and we will have to find a way through everything right? Start small.. Maybe run for a few mins, do few workouts consuming lil time.. And the diet? Start small from there too.. Try cutting down unhealthy food(just incase you consume), eat healthy.. Slowly, get stricker and disciplined.. Make...
14 May
I'm really sorry I spelled your name wrong. *Reagan
Image_thumb
139 Posts
May 8, 2015 8:41pm
via Android

You can check those awesome workouts that are really good.Abs Workout,Legs Workout,Home Workout,Spring Shed.I suggest you to try them! :) My best wishes ^_^ Be strong and remember....No pain,no gain.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 8, 2015 9:11pm
via Android

Yoga is a good thing, it can help you with the anxiety and you can do it anytime during the day. I do yoga first time in the morning and sometimes before bed.

08 May
I agree with yoga. It helps deal with stress and anxiety. It just calms you down and is a great startup. There's alot of workouts that are less than 10 minutes long and that will get you relaxed.
09 May
Group classes are good for that. You'll make friends with common goals learn tips and modivate each other
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:24am
via iOS
Firstly, there is NO SUCH THING as quick fix in life - no matter what the mags or TV says. Everything requires focus, commitment, and the relentless pursuit towards your goals.

If working out is important, then make it a priority and you will see the results. Otherwise you will keep wishing and never achieve it because of your "busy schedule" - which btw everyone has one of those.

Gluck and God bless!
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 9, 2015 1:51pm
via Android

yoga is great for depression and anxiety. Though, if your depression or anxiety is really out of hand, o suggest you go talk to someone or see a Doctor

every workout you do counts. doesnt matter how hard or easy, it counts. for the first while of losing weight, i suggest doing a lot more cardio and body weight exercises, rather than weight lifting. (only at first)

there are no quick fixes, but if you give it your all in workouts and eat clean, you can see changes in your body in as little as 2 weeks. only gets better from there

May 14, 2015 11:07am
via Android

Hello, here to help!! There is a photo on my profile, don't know how to attach here, it says PEOPLE GIVE UP because THEY EXPECT FAST RESULTS. and the rock says, it is worth doing than doing right. So just get into it, we all have same 24 hours, prioritize ur tasks through the day, u can surely find way. best luck.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 14, 2015 2:32pm
via Android

What works for me is giving myself extremely small and achievable goals that I can accomplish from day to day. Maybe its waking up and having a green juice or just getting enough sleep every night. Starting small and adding more and bigger goals is how you can slowly add healthy habbits into your life. Its easy to overwhelm yourself by trying to add a bunch of new habbits into your life all at once and the changes may make it feel like its unrealistic and way to drastic to maintain. Once you start to feel like youre actually completeling these small goals on a daily, add more! Eat more fruit, get 15mins of exercise, then 20, then 30 and work yourself up! One of my current daily goals is doing the 30 day squat challenge. I can do it anywhere and it doesn't take forever to do but I feel like Ive accomplished something every time I finish. I just googled 30 Day squat Challenge and saved the picture to my phone and asked my friends to do it too! Figure out what goals are realistic for you right now and don't let anything stop you from doing them, not even yourself!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51