Day 1 Friends!?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 8, 2015 8:08pm
via Android

Today marks day one working out with this app... I already have a membership at Golds Gym but this is an extra for when i cant make it.... Mother of two and helpless with no motivation any takers to keep me on the ball and motivated feel free to request and or message me #Fitness #MomStrength

09 May
Hi.. I just started the stretching workout in this apps just around 30minutes ago.. I don't go to the gym because I haven't got the time.. but I'm planning to do these workouts at least once a day.. My goal is to lose around 10kg and a rockin' abs that goes with it by July 5th.. I hope I can achieve this target.. Well wish me luck guys.. and I will be your workout buddy.. ;)
09 May
Yayyyy... Well welcome aboard and sure im trying to achieve almost the same goal im down to b workout buddies
09 May
Im day one too! ;-) Hope we can motivate each other :-) Im from Germany
11 May
Morning all, am officially starting training today after a while and have set a target of 3 months to loose and tone will keep you all updated. Am starting with cardio every morning to start with this week then hoping to do mornings and afternoons next week. Any takers coz I think cardio really get the body working throughout the day. Am going to do a 30 minutes jog this morning to start off with and take it from there...
11 May
We can do this.....juggling things is for us mom's.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2015 11:11pm
via Android

Hi pris here ,
Im day one too . Been working out for 4 months but the mild one but recently ive been hitting gym for weight lifting and goin to extra because my weight has drop mucj for the past months ... lets do this together ya

09 May
Yes indeed im down lets do this together ive been going to the gym since april for weights too.... And just started this app so im ready when you are
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 9, 2015 12:16pm
via Android

Oh hey guyz! Im doing this for a week now but lets do this together !! Stay in touch :)

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:55pm
via Android

Lets do this im sure we can strive with each others motivation

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 9, 2015 10:20pm
via Android

Hey steph im day 5 so be cool to help

09 May
Cool im down (:
10447767_3298837272002_2891590648335175503_n_thumb
3 Posts
May 10, 2015 3:09am
via Android

Just started with this app today as well! Would love to stay motivated together

10 May
Sure.. let's motivate each other..
12 May
Yes indeed we can do this together welcome aboard (:
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 12, 2015 12:54pm
via Android

Come on guyz give us some preview.. which body part are u working out!!? Im doing abs , chest and arms ! Go

12 May
Im starting morning warm up then hitting cardio next!!!
12 May
Working out abs and glutes for next 4 weeks at home and gym 4 days a week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51