Chaotic labz annihilation?

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
May 12, 2015 1:20am
via Android

so... i started serious training all cause this app i dont necessarily use the app but it got me started since then ive quit smoking and only drink on rare occasions now. I started taking annihilation by chaotic-labz it has made a huge difference in my motivation, output, sex drive and all that good stuff i run monday- wednesday-friday and lift tuesday-thursday-saturday and church on sundays(restday) does anyone know what type of pre-workout or protien type that would complement the annihilation? and without ruining my schedule?

821 Posts
May 12, 2015 8:11am
via Android

Anything would. Tbh you seem young enough to not have test problems. Your t levels don't drop til mid 40s. But whatever works, works as I always say. Anyway, hands down the best pre wo. I have taken is by black market labs. Both adrenalyn.o. cuts and bulk are great. Second choice would be hyde, I think depending where you live hyde might be the better choice money wise.

12 May
Hyde where i live is like 6 dollars a bottle and the other i havent seen but im gonna check them out and ya i was that about annihilation amd my age but it works lol and i like it alot hhaha thanx also

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51