Afraid of losing my tone and motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
May 12, 2015 8:25pm
via Android

I was spending a lot of time and money on performance training at the gym. I was doing amazing at the gym. I lost 15 pounds and my sister asked me how i lost so much weight so quickly. My boss said that I have to step things up at work or i would get a negative performance review. Due to the problems at work, i quit the gym program to try to spend more time at work. I started doing Skimble, but I feel like i am backpedaling. I can't seem to get myself to work at the same intensity that i was doing at personal training. Also, i have no accountability. Help!

12 May
You are accountable to the community on here..... you downloaded this app for a reason, try and take away all distractions, turn the tv off. Workout when you first finish work rather than relaxing. Sounds sad but i often to listen to the many motivational clipa on youtube on my phone while i work out which just gets me focused. add me i can help you motivate you if you find your losing motivation
Image_thumb
35 Posts
May 12, 2015 11:16pm
via iOS
It happens to me at university . Try taking some blood tests. Stress and fatigue can cause Magnesium and vitamin deficiency. They might help you get at least a spark of energy to help you kill the workouts.
Rest is up to you . Ambition is the friend you must seek.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51