Working out question

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 14, 2015 3:31pm
via Android

I hope some of you can help me... I am wanting to lose belly fat im 5'3" , 119lbs, and im 24 with 2 kids... my husband isnt very supportive he always tells me you will stop ans then I do :( . im trying to get back on track just started again this week so my question is how many times a week should I workout?? .. im doing at least 40 min. A day since monday

14 May
I workout twice a day in the morning and the afternoon
14 May
My workouts are 45 to an hour
14 May
How many times a week
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 14, 2015 4:03pm
via Android

It's more a question of how many days can/do you want to workout.
You should workout for as many days as your schedule allows you to.
Fitness is personal to your own wants/needs/situation.
I used to go 3 days a week because that's all I could,  now I can go to the gym 5 days even though I wish I went 6. Work/children don't allow me that luxury, but there's always home workouts when I can't.

You can do 5-6 days a week; each on a different muscle group
Or 2-3 day push/pull or push/pull/cardio (or legs)
Even a 4 day upper/lower/cardio split
Endless choices and combinations.

So basically, all that just to say...it boils down to what your needs are, how your body recovers, and your dedication and determination to prove any and every one who tells you that you will fail; wrong.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 14, 2015 4:21pm
via Android

Thank you :) Im going to try 4-5 days a week til school gets out then hopefully my husband will start being supportive and will watch the kids while I workout and maybe just maybe I can start doing at least 20 mins. 7 days aweek :)

14 May
Yup. Or...get the kiddos involved
14 May
True but its hard to get my oldest to exercise besides walking he had a very bad broken arm 1 year ago and he had to have surgery and it didnt heal correctly so its hard for me to do much with that arm ( broken arm happened at school )
14 May
Understandable. Just a good ol suggestion :-)
14 May
Yes thank you :) if you know of anything I can try to get him to do please let me know

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51