Needing To Lose a Weight ..

4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
May 14, 2015 9:05pm
via iOS
I am looking to lose some weight. I do not exercise a whole bunch but I do walk, fast walk, occasionally lift, do sit ups and crunches, etc... But I would like to get into a good routined schedule and would like to get into a lot more fitness than occasional and random working outs. I would also like to work on getting the fat on my belly tone. My stomach, and thighs are my biggest goal to work on fixing. Any advice or ideas on what I can start out doing? Please help!
14 May
For starters, sit ups and crunches are not the exercises you want to be doing. They aren't very effective since they only work out one part of your abs- what about the rest? Leg raises, plank, etc are much better. Secondly, no matter how much you work out your abs, you won't be able to see them unless you get rid of all the fat that covers them. So if you are trying to lose weight I would focus more on cardio and weightlifting and once you have dropped some weight then move on to abs....
3 Posts
May 14, 2015 10:41pm
via iOS
Thanks much. It really helps getting opinions! I private messaged you, therefore if I happened to have any more questions or concerns I could get in contact with you. Thanks again!
58 Posts
May 16, 2015 4:06pm
Hi there. I wondered if you were on a diet as well? I'm in the UK... where are you? I used to be fat. Now I feel great. There's also some really good food apps available. I'll follow you. It seems to give me more GO when people follow me. Good luck babe. X
4 Posts
May 17, 2015 10:11pm
via Android

I just followed you! I find it easier to work out when I see others are doing it too!

18 May
Thanks. Yeah I agree. I like looking through to see what excersise people are doing. Then I end up trying that out. What country are you in? X
19 May
I'm in the U.S
20 May
I cool. I think most are. I'm in the UK. Treated myself to a nutribullet yesterday. X
20 May
Nice. I got one of those for Christmas last year. I absolutely love it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51