Stomach support group

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 15, 2015 9:56am
via iOS
Hi!
If you're insecure about your belly or you're a little chunky in that area and you look around either at school or at work and you just wish you had their stomachs. DONT BE ASHAMED! I have thus problem too and I'm going through the same thing as you are. You need to learn to love yourself!!! Obviously we r all on here to either lose weight or get toned or are waiting for the courage to lose the weight but in the process you probably aren't going to be extatic about the way you look. ITS OK I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I just really want to say: Love yourself no matter what.
I'm gonna leave you with a quote
THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND
xx
Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 15, 2015 7:06pm

It's my one area of weakness! I think I could be fine with every other part of my body but my stomach NEVER gets flat. But you're right! I'm working on it! And I'm making progress!

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 16, 2015 5:56am
via iOS
Same here! I'm pretty much happy with every OTHER part of my body lol. So glad I could get thru to somebody. Keep going at it xx
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2015 10:05pm
via Android

OMG I thought I was the only one. I really feel bad about my stomach area. But my legs are another problem. But for now one thing at a time. I hope to become a new me before school next year. HELP!

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 16, 2015 10:53pm
via iOS
You're not alone! I'm trying to create a new me as well. Good luck xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51