Kind advice needed
Am 29 , Kindly advice where to fit my exercise schedule
Get up : 6 am
Start for office : 7:30 , reach at 10:00 am
9 hours work in front of desktop
Start at 6 30 pm to home and reach at 9: 30 pm
Sleep at 10:30 pm
I feel so tired and my belly is becoming fat . I need to reduce my belly . kindly advise where to fit my exercise schedule
Do you work 5 days a week? What about the other two?
You also can do something at work, short wo, use your break, get up earlier or do something after work. If you focus on HIT/HIIT (as mentioned before) you just have to workout 2 or 3 times a week.
I have a pretty similar schedule: Wake up, go to work, work all day go home eat and sleep. Here's where I found time:
1. Wake up 30 minutes earlier and do a quick HIIT 20 minute workout (like the other suggestion)
2. Make your lunch break work for you. I joined a gym very close to my office and I go run on the treadmill, lift a few weights, shower and I'm back in my alloted hour. If you don't have a gym close by consider doing a quick workout outside (Find a park or a gazebo, bring your yoga mat)
3. Directly after work, before dinner or after. I know you're tired and I KNOW there are a million things to do but there are so many workouts here that are 15 - 30 minutes or even less. Think of this, if you ever have time to watch TV or catch up on your favorite show you definitely have time to work out. I do my squat challenge (12 minutes) while watching late night TV after I put my daughter to bed, Trust me you can find time.
4. Right before bed. There is nothing better than an awesome yoga session right before going to bed. There are also tons of those type of routines on here.
5. The weekends! Unless you work 7 days a week I imagine you have some down time. Yes this 'down time' isn't really free time but try to dedicate an hour on the weekends to your workouts.
I follow these myself so I know it can be done!
Was I a zombie the first few times I woke up to work out?
Was I sore sitting at my desk after a brutal lunch work out?
Do I have to suck it up and skip my couch time in favor of a workout?
All the time.
Am I asleep before I hit the pillow occasionally after my night routines?
Enjoy your workout!!
right, workouts are made by healthy diet and exercise
Man I dont know your life or limitations but can you somehow move your house to be closer to work?
That commute is a killer. That's five hours every day!! Your whole life would change if you could be closer to work. I don't know if it's possible but i would recommend using your spare time to find a new apartment or house.
Thanks bro am too thinking of it..
Advice? Get a new job! Sheesh, you spend 15/24 hours driving to and being at work @.@...more than half a day sitting, 7 days a week? Sorry, don't mean to be mean - I get that another job might not be possible. Maybe get one of those standing desks? Or sit on a yoga ball so your working your core while your at the desk?
Work while you work.