via Android

Hi ,

Am 29 , Kindly advice where to fit my exercise schedule

Get up : 6 am
Start for office : 7:30 , reach at 10:00 am
9 hours work in front of desktop
Start at 6 30 pm to home and reach at 9: 30 pm

Sleep at 10:30 pm

I feel so tired and my belly is becoming fat . I need to reduce my belly . kindly advise where to fit my exercise schedule

15 May
Wake up at 5. Check out the HIIT workout over here, only lasts 15 minutes so you have time for showering, shaving and have a decent breakfast!
15 May
Thanks a ton . is 15 min enough for flattening that stubborn belly .??
15 May
Toning your belly starts with nutrition! The rest is working on it, but not only abs - better is to gain muscles everywhere. These muscles will burn your belly fat.
211 Posts
May 15, 2015 5:58pm

Do you work 5 days a week? What about the other two?
You also can do something at work, short wo, use your break, get up earlier or do something after work. If you focus on HIT/HIIT (as mentioned before) you just have to workout 2 or 3 times a week.

Have fun:)

65 Posts
May 15, 2015 6:46pm

I have a pretty similar schedule: Wake up, go to work, work all day go home eat and sleep. Here's where I found time:

1. Wake up 30 minutes earlier and do a quick HIIT 20 minute workout (like the other suggestion)

2. Make your lunch break work for you. I joined a gym very close to my office and I go run on the treadmill, lift a few weights, shower and I'm back in my alloted hour. If you don't have a gym close by consider doing a quick workout outside (Find a park or a gazebo, bring your yoga mat)

3. Directly after work, before dinner or after. I know you're tired and I KNOW there are a million things to do but there are so many workouts here that are 15 - 30 minutes or even less. Think of this, if you ever have time to watch TV or catch up on your favorite show you definitely have time to work out. I do my squat challenge (12 minutes) while watching late night TV after I put my daughter to bed, Trust me you can find time.

4. Right before bed. There is nothing better than an awesome yoga session right before going to bed. There are also tons of those type of routines on here.

5. The weekends! Unless you work 7 days a week I imagine you have some down time. Yes this 'down time' isn't really free time but try to dedicate an hour on the weekends to your workouts. 

I follow these myself so I know it can be done!

Was I a zombie the first few times I woke up to work out?

Was I sore sitting at my desk after a brutal lunch work out?

Do I have to suck it up and skip my couch time in favor of a workout?

All the time.

Am I asleep before I hit the pillow occasionally after my night routines?

Enjoy your workout!!

15 May
Clapping hands:))
15 May
You became my role model! Props to you sir!
16 May
Yo go girl!
16 May
1 Post
May 15, 2015 6:50pm
via Android

right, workouts are made by healthy diet and exercise

950 Posts
May 16, 2015 2:11am
via Android

Man I dont know your life or limitations but can you somehow move your house to be closer to work?

That commute is a killer. That's five hours every day!! Your whole life would change if you could be closer to work.  I don't know if it's possible but i would recommend using your spare time to find a new apartment or house.

8 Posts
May 16, 2015 12:25pm
via Android

Thanks bro am too thinking of it..

7 Posts
May 16, 2015 12:47pm
via Android

Advice? Get a new job! Sheesh, you spend 15/24 hours driving to and being at work @.@...more than half a day sitting, 7 days a week? Sorry, don't mean to be mean - I get that another job might not be possible. Maybe get one of those standing desks? Or sit on a yoga ball so your working your core while your at the desk?

Work while you work.

17 May
Yeah sitting on one of those balls is a good idea. You might feel weird at first but then a week later find everybody has a new ball to sit on cuz they saw yours.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51