Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 16, 2015 4:18am
via Android

How long after a meal should we do our workout

16 May
Minimum 1 hour
16 May
Depends on the meal size. Half hour after small meal (less than 200 cals). Fasted exercise yields bad workout for me, but is just right for others. Each person is different.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 16, 2015 5:59am
via iOS
Yeah, I think about an hour to let that food digest so you don't vomit it all up hahaha not speaking from experience or anything...
Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 16, 2015 6:53am
via Android

The question is, what and how much do you eat. In general you should wait 1-2 hours, but everyone is different. So you have to find it out what's good for you. If you just do running, you also can just eat a banana and drink some water and start.
But the more protein and fat you eat ( also long carbs), the longer you should wait.

Image_thumb
99 Posts
May 16, 2015 8:22am
via Android

I usually workout in the morning before I've eaten anything.

16 May
I also don't have a Problem to do running with just one glass of water. But you shouldn't do it often and not do intensive workouts. I know you're doing great Touma, but be careful please
17 May
Apparently you burn more fat when you do fasted cardio. Not sure but ive been doing it for ages so im used to it.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 16, 2015 8:40am
via Android

Minimum 4 hours , depends upon how fast  your metabolism is ..

16 May
Uh.. why do you think so? Usually nobody has to wait 4 hours, but you eat 20 Burgers... if you wait too long, it can be even bad for your metabolism if you train very hard.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 16, 2015 8:56am
via Android

Usually an hour or two but obviously depends on your metabolism

Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 16, 2015 4:06pm
via Android

It depends on you, you have to feel comfortable while working out. That's it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51