Help please

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 16, 2015 1:32pm
via Android

I've not been workout much n I seem to be stuck at 22st. I've done all the walking n gym I can handle. I'm going for an operation on my foot between June - July. But I want to try n lose a wee bit more before thn.
So if anyone has any good ideas pls let me knw n thank u for reading xx

16 May
Hi there. I started my weight loss journey 11 months ago weighing 22stone and have so far lost 9.5 stone. I have had to totally change my nutrition and exercise. Research suggests that 80%of weight loss is diet so I would say start from there. And with your operation you will still be able to diet. Good luck
16 May
Thx geeta. I find it hard to eat sometimes as I'm not always hungry n it's mostly in the mornings or a tea time. U was 19 St before I broke ma foot in July last year. But its only been the last few months weight has come bk on. But I'm not bk in bigger clothes xx
16 May
Congratulations on staying in the same clothes size! Agree that having good nutrition will help your foot heal after the operation. There are some workouts on this app that don't require using the foot, or one of us can create ones for you. I'll follow you, and if you follow me back, I can offer encouragement and support if you want. I'd also recommend you use a good - tracking app so you can check to see your macros and micros ate appropriate to you.
16 May
Food-tracking, not good-tracking. Autocorrect!
Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 16, 2015 2:38pm
via Android

Thx tht wld be great. I hardly eat any fattie foods. As I cut thm out whn I was on orastart tablets to lose wait.  All my food is fresh xx

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 16, 2015 3:26pm
via Android

Just find what it takes to maintain your weight in calories and GO 500 calories below that, do whatever you can with exercise but if some days your too sore or not in the humour of working out then just make sure you keep your calories at a deficit and you will lose weight, the lighter you get the easier it will be to work out. Im no professional nutritionist but that will work

Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 16, 2015 3:41pm
via Android

Thx I will keep tht in mind x

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2015 3:49pm
via iOS
Hope everything goes well on your operation,wait patiently to have a proper recovery.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51