The up's and down of weight lost

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
150 Posts
May 19, 2015 12:45am
via Android

Hey
I find it helps me stay on track with my weight lost journey . When I am able to actually document my UP's and down while I am going through my journey , an what I would like to do. so I decided To create a form where I can come an just write out everything .
You all are welcome to write on here as well

30 Jun
Well..yr meal is great.it will help u to lose weight.rather than drinking water u should take 4glass water in early morning.and if u add lemon in warm water and then drink.ut will also help u to lose weight in a quick way.3 hr exercise is more than enough.:-P
30 Jun
That's right!!!! I totally for about that.im about to go drink my water now.
Image_thumb
150 Posts
May 19, 2015 4:17am
via Android

So I just got home from work and I'm not going to lie, I am hungry but I'm trying to train myself not to eat late at night. since I get off at 11:30pm or 12 depending on which job and working. I usually  try to have my last meal at 9:00pm so I'm just going to take a long shower and look at some videos and go to bed wish me luck guys.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 19, 2015 7:55am
via iOS
Good luck! I know the feeling x
Image_thumb
150 Posts
May 19, 2015 11:46am
via Android

Yayy
I did it it was not that hard actually. I ended up going to bed at 2:00am which is pretty usually for me . I drank like a half of gallon of,water last night lol .I did  wake up this morning hungry tho. Which I think is a good thing because I usually hate the smell of breakfast food. lol not this morning, tho. I went to McDonalds and got a sausage McGriddle and sausage biscuit and all I ate was the sausage part not the bread. Which was a first for meI kind of feel like it was a waste of money. I would have rather made me so breakfast but not enough time do to the fact I had to be to work at 7:00am in the morning.

Image_thumb
150 Posts
May 20, 2015 5:48am
via Android

I am beyond frustrated with my weight. So,today was cheat day for me. I once again I think I did pretty well but then again I Dont really know. When I look in the mirror I don't see  different. But when I step on the scale I do. I weight had fluctuated for the pass 2y ears from 158 to 150. It makes me so sad because all I want is to get out of the 50's for good. I  Dont feel motivated if anything I feel tried from working two jobs. I Dont know what to do about my weight problemI know I just have to keel working out an hope for the best I guess .

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 4:59am
via Android

So it's one o'clock in the morning and I am drinking tea because I can have any more carbs

30 Jun
How do you know what to eat n when ?? What's the meal plan
30 Jun
I try to eat every 3 to4 hours. Breaks fast -Protein shake or I  Make a green  juice Snack   fruit bowls ( apple slices ,cherries  grapes sometime watermelon or half a  grapefruit ) or a mix  vegetable bowl ( celery, carrots , broccoli,  bell pepper )     Lunch 2 pieces of lean chicken  /side of hummus 1 Protein  snack bar 1 or 2  boiled egss And a piece of fruit Dinner Half a serving  of salmon or 8 Oz stake Side salad and.  steamed broccoli An , 15 to 20 ounces of  waters With each meal 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 8:31am
via Android

Severe Back pain

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jun 27, 2015 12:02pm
via Android

As much as I would like to work out today I'm going to let my body rest. What I plan to do today eat really well go to work an rest

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 12:50am
via Android

So I'm challenging myself to workout 3 hours a day.one hour of kick boxing 1 hour of regular boxing  and one hour of cardio .I'm doing this 5 days a week.
Right now I'm in between I have one hour left of just cardio. so I'm going to grab a bite to eat and then head to Planet Fitness

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 5:14am
via Android

I eat every 3 to 4 hours  Breaks fast
-Protein shake or I  Make a green  juice Snack 
 fruit bowls ( apple slices ,cherries  grapes sometime watermelon or half a  grapefruit ) or a mix  vegetable bowl ( celery, carrots , broccoli,  bell pepper )

Lunch
2 pieces of lean chicken  /side of hummus
1 Protein  snack bar
1 or 2  boiled egss
And a piece of fruit

Dinner
Half a serving  of salmon or 8 Oz steak
Side salad light to no dressing  and.  steamed broccoli
An , 15 to 20 ounces of  waters
With each meal 

Please  feel free to let me know what you think

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jul 1, 2015 5:00am
via Android

tonight is in one of the most emotional night since I started my journey. I went grocery shopping with my boyfriend who is  extremely strict on the type of food he feels like we should be eating. one is because he's a vegetarian and second because he picked up this book called eat right for your blood type. every five minutes he's throwing this book in my face that has no scientific backing to it and it sucks so bad. so I just decided to settle on the caveman diet ,meaning I will not eat anything that a cave woman would not eat. so until I reach my goal my only food will mainly be chicken ,salmon ,eggs ,raw vegetables or fruit. And that sucks let me tell you because when you walk into a grocery store and you see all of your favorite foods and you can not pick up one  thing the hardest part is not being able to give myself a warm breakfast unless I drink tea of course and I'm not even sure if a caveman  drunk tea. And so that's my biggest struggle is waking up in the morning not been able to figure out what to give myself for a warm breakfast that a caveman would eat .so if you all have any suggestions I would really appreciate them.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 3:45pm
via iOS
My weight is up and down as well. I let myself go since I got older. Now at the age 46 yrs old I want to be looking fabulous lol when I was younger I didn't care cause I was smaller now I'm ready to get healthy and look and feel good
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2015 4:03pm
via Android

Hi:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51