1 month left until the wedding.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 19, 2015 9:10pm
via Android

Hi I'm Iverna,
I've been training like a monster to lose weight and build muscle and only lost 12 kg. From mid February until now.
I always eat healthy and have alot of (food )allergies. So I cant afford cheat days etc. Hospitalitation caused a break in my routine for a total of 2 months so I actually worked out 2 months straight 6 days a week.
I tried to run today but that wasn't succesfull still to weak. But I'll try again tomorrow. what's the best combination I can do to lose weight and build a muscle. With the emphasis on weight loss.
Wedding is 18 of juli.

Thank you,
Iverna

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 19, 2015 10:21pm
via Android

If you need to meet a goal in that short of a time period. You need to focus on just weight loss. Calorie defecit and cardio. You can focus on building muscle later.

20 May
Thank you, I will do just that. I think I did it wrong from the start since my routine consisted of an hour and a half weight training and 30 minutes eleptical afterwards with the exception of Wednesday wich was 40 minutes eleptical. Maybe I should have turned it arround. I am a bit anxious though I've gotten really strong, but my endurance level regarding cardio is due to hyperventilation.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 20, 2015 1:49am
via iOS
Given you've got such a short timescale you need to do mostly HIIT cardio and steady state cardio as much as you can handle. 

BUT

Your partner fell in love with you for the person you are, you could give yourself no greater a challenge than remaining the woman he/she fell in love with. 

If not there's always a shitload of burpees you could do ?!?!? 
20 May
That's the answer to all life's dilemas.. burpees right
20 May
And beer & chocolate Jovon......
20 May
Thank you I will definitely do that. I like a challenge. Cardio and me are frenemies due to hyperventilation I always stop before my limit because I panick for some weird reason. Your so kind and I agree with what your saying regarding the partner thing... but I was 20 kilos lighter then and gained 20 kilo's in 2 months on medication. So I thought I only had 8 more kg to lose. But someone recently told me that I should be weighing 69 kilo wich means I have to lose 12 more kg. So burpees it is.... (Hitt) cardio...
20 May
Hahaha you can share the beer and chocolate, and I'll order the Pizza.
20 May
You're welcome. If you check through my DARE TO SHRED program you'll see some examples where you do cardio instead of resting which might work well for you. Looking at your photo you've for a thin waist & an hourglass figure. I'm pretty sure you partner is happy already!!!!!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 20, 2015 1:52am
via iOS
You can consider my DARE TO SHRED program if you really want to maintain muscle while dropping body fat. 

A 30 day program is in my created file on my profile & it's designed to focus on reducing body fat (not weight!) and maintain or increase muscle depending on your diet. 

From memory I dropped 20lbs(ish) in 30 days 
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 25, 2015 4:57pm
via Android

in that time span, focus on cardio....tons of HIIT is great, more effective then running or biking for example, because your body keeps working long after you've finished your workout.

keep eating super clean, limit fat and oil intake, along with processed and refined sugars. always have whole wheat/ whole grain products, and load up on fruit and veggies! im sure you'll look gorgeous on your wedding day! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51