Back pain

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
May 20, 2015 9:09pm
via Android

I injured my back a few years ago and despite being careful with what I do it started hurting again recently.
Has anyone got any exercises that help the lower back in particular? I've got no plans on being a pro athlete or anything. I'd just like to be able to stand longer than 10 mins without my back aching.
I've got a doctor's appointment so I'll be getting advice from him/her too.

21 May
it depends on the area of the back. I'm not sure for the upper back, but I have sciatica, twisted hips, scoliosis and some twisted discs in my lower back.... my physical therapist said that working on core strengthening and good posture is key. It's very good to get exercise they say, but intense exercise makes it worse. I found that the free your hips workout on here is AWESOME for that low back/hip pain. I also do the yoga for anxiety workout. It helps so much, and I'm becoming more and more flexible and it is helping me lose...
Image_thumb
46 Posts
May 20, 2015 10:42pm
via iOS
I fell a few months back while hiking, hitting my lower spine on some rocks. I let it heal naturally but after a few months of constant pain, I decided to get serious about yoga. I do vinyasa and Bikram. I just completed a 30 day challenge and my back feels awesome. Bikram has really works miracles on my body. I think it could heal any injury. Try it out.
20 May
I have back problems as well think imma try it too
Image_thumb
38 Posts
May 21, 2015 7:53am
via Android

I'll have a look at that thanks. I did think of yoga but it's knowing what particular thing to do.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
May 21, 2015 9:04pm
via Android

It's my lower back. I went sledging with my daughter about 3 years ago and the sledge we were on had a bit of a ridge at the back. Every time we went over a bump the ridge hit me in the back. It hurt a bit that day but fwas ok then for about 2 weeks after the pain was constant. It's never really been fully to right since.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51