Help from experienced!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 22, 2015 3:23pm
via Android

I'm a pretty small person, at about 110 lbs and only 5'1 but I want to tone up. I'm always so busy with school and work so I'll workout for like a week and then just stop because it's hard to make time. I want to focus on my abs, thighs and arms. Help with how to stay on track and good exercises to focus on those parts would be awesome!

Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 22, 2015 3:55pm
via Android
24 May
All amazing!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 22, 2015 3:58pm
via Android

Thanks!! :)

22 May
The excuses... 5-15 Per day u can sacrifice..you can do more than a week. Just find that ambition
22 May
My problem with doing 5-15 a day is that I never feel like I did anything. I like to feel my muscles hurt a little bit so I know I've done somthing lol. In order for me to feel it I have to workout for like an hour at least :/
22 May
1 hour . I got university which is way more hard (takes me like 5 hrs at least to do my "homework") training sessions 2 hrs and gym 2-3 hrs. I'm dead by the end of the day but i keep going forward.
22 May
Push yourself . No only you will face the upcoming challenges like work Being more organised . Search for intense workouts . If ur muscles ache then it means u did a proper job. You can do it ,you just have to find that motivation!
22 May
Thanks so much!! I wish I could workout that long but I just never have the energy haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51