Why is getting out of bed in the morning SO hard?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 24, 2015 1:48pm
via iOS
I'm not depressed but I cannot make myself get up in the morning. When I do finally get up, everything is fine. I don't feel anxious, I just feel like '...but sleeping feels soooooo good...' I always have tons to do and most of the time I just want to chill and read or go out with friends or watch a movie. I really wish I could add 'go to gym' to the lady of things that get me moving.

I've always wanted to be a morning person but I'm just not. I've read all of the articles, tried the tips and tricks...but it all comes down to: bed feels better than anything and everything else.
24 May
Ha! I'm not a morning person either! But it all comes down to learning some self discipline and high self-control. It takes time to master it. It's been taking me a lot of effort to make myself just get up and work out at 4am three times a week before my actual day starts. :)
11174921_10205321935640312_1567080514175501573_n_thumb
1 Post
May 24, 2015 3:58pm
via iOS
Because we spend all day wanting to get back in it
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 24, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

You'll be a morning person . But get your appropriate time to let your body rest.

That doesn't mean to sleep longer time. . Maybe you need to sleep less.

To know.. turn off your mobile and sleep without set ing an alarm -. calculate how long have you slept..- and got up feeling good. Thats your time .. sleeping much more or less will make you feel tired.-

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 24, 2015 7:40pm
via Android

I've been wondering the same thing myself lol. I'll get really good deep sleep, but unless I have somewhere to be my body just won't hop out of bed. I wish someone could come bedside and inject me with my coffee.  Yeah that would help hehe.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51