Anemia

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
90 Posts
May 30, 2015 5:55pm
via Android

Been feeling very tired lately. Exhausted really even after i wake up in the morning. I think it's Anemia again had it b4 over a year & half ago was so bad my hair came out in clumps . Just thought about it feeling dizzy, numb fingers sometimes exhausted/drained . Gonna go to doctors have blood test next week . Have to go on iron tablets again . :(

30 May
That's awful Louise! :( I really hope it's nothing too serious and you get well soon. Don't overdo it until your results are back. Sending you a big hug darling. If you need me let me know. xxx
30 May
Thanks hadi . That's so kind of u . :-) xx
30 May
My wife also has to be careful. It's a long way to fill your iron depot again. Pills, but also red meat and substitution is helpful. I'm sorry for you Louise and hope you just have done too much (over training) and need 1-3 rest days.
30 May
So sorry to hear that sweetie. Hope you get good news. Sending prayers for you!
30 May
Thank u Heiko & amanda xx
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 31, 2015 3:06am
via Android

Me also have some trouble but havent go to doctor yet. have cold sweats even after 30 minutes of exercise only and dizzy

31 May
Ooh be careful . Go to ur doctor and have a blood test . It'll test iron levels in blood . B4 my levels were 7.5 supposed to be 15 . :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51