Need help motivating myself

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 1:20pm
via Android

Hey everyone . I should probably tell you a bit about myself before I just go straight to the point.

I'm a 21, I'm a female, I live in South Africa and I'm doing my 3rd year in University. I am 1m 64cm and I weigh 50KG's.

I am happy and healthy but I would like to lose weight around my midsection as I've gain a few centimetres after changing my contraceptive .

I've done the research and I have come to the conclusion that I've gained around my midsection due to 'estrogen overload'. I'm also aware that there is no such thing as 'spot reduction' and I am willing to do the work to slim down my waistline.

I would just like to know from the more experienced members, what type of workouts should I be doing to achieve the results I wish to see.

Please keep in mind that I'm close to graduating so time is an issue. Quick effective workouts will be great. I'm also not new to working out so any routine that's moderate to intense will also be great. I do not have equipment - I only have a yoga mat, and a set of dumbbells.

Any other tips and/or suggestions will be more than appreciated!

Please help.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 9:53pm
via iOS
The best way to tone your midsection is by doing ab workouts and cardio. There are many options that are quick which will work good for your time limit. Most importantly, don't forget a healthy diet. Work out all you want but you won't see good results unless you have a proper diet. Stay away from sugary drinks and junk food and replace it instead with fresh fruits and vegetables, plenty of protein and lots if water.
02 Jun
Thank you so much for the reply Chrisi P. Your profile pic is motivation all on its own :)
02 Jun
Thank you :) Don't give up- hard work and dedication will help you achieve great results!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 7:32am
via Android

Constantly change routines to avoid plateau effect www.bodybuilding.com
Cutandjacked.com also have some free programs and good info

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51