In need of motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 3:08pm
via Android

Im 25 and im down 60 pounds.. but i am not where i want to be. I lack of motivation and dont have the energy anymore to go to the gym.. My eating habits arent bad but i could do better. I just really need someone to motivate me!

04 Jun
Get on here daily each fruit first thing in the morning it will make you wanna get up and do something and do workouts and when it burns fight because your doing great! Good luck
Ydnr5yfbjch_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 3:35pm
via Android

Let me encourage you...you are doing awesome! You can make your goal. one thing to help is keep positive and remove all negative thinking,habits and people.  Motivation has to mainly come from you believing in yourself and what you are doing. then take one step at a time. Make you plan and then work your plan. If you don't plan to succeed,  you plan to fail( not saying what your doing just how it works). If you need recipes, accountability partner feel free to add me. Don't forget to know you personal why for your goals and a target date to compete the goal.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 3:54pm
via Android

Thank u so much :) my motivation comes and goes and i guess i lose sight of why i was doing it in the first place.

Ydnr5yfbjch_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 3:58pm
via Android

Your welcome..any time:)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 2, 2015 5:27pm
via Android

Rajes can help you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51